1. This year saw the launch of Yahoo!, Amazon.com and the famous launch of the
Orange mobile phone service in the UK. Which year was this?
2. Which TV channel has been in the news for its coverage of the Bin Laden crisis,
especially for having carried all broadcasts of Osama Bin Laden to audiences in
3. Which companies chips power more than 60% of the world's cell phones?
4. Which family owns the Hero group of companies?
5. Henry Ford revolutionized the car market with the first mass- produced car, the
Ford Model T. In which year was it launched?
6. Which billionaire businessman has been elected Mayor of New York, replacing the
popular Rudy Giuliani?
7. What would the opposite of abominate ?
8. The software company I-flex Solutions was originally a division of which famous
financial services company?
9. All of the following are constituents of RNA molecule except
10. The father of modern biology is
11. A rectangle is 14 cm long and 10 cm wide. If the length is reduced by x cms and
its width is increased also by x cms so as to make it a square then its area
changes by :
12. Where did Buddha die?
13. Who's 'curve' did President Reagan use as the basis for his 'Trickle Down'
14. Under what name is MTNL marketing its GSM based mobile telephony?
15. This company is the first to develop a new handheld computer series featuring a
combination of Intel components and Microsoft software?
16. The video games X box is a product of
17. What does the letters XP stand for in the product Microsoft XP?
18. The angle between the geographical meridian and magnetic meridian is called
19. The time taken by the Sun to revolve around the center of our galaxy is
20. Which of the following chemicals has been recently allowed by the Government of
India to be mixed with petrol?