Team Leader - Customer Portfolio Management
As an Assistant Manager - Customer Portfolio Management you would be responsible for handling business requirements aligned to a specific area/sub-area within Ernst & Young which should result in successful business closure
· Responsible for Internal sales for specific geography areas/sub-areas in EY - EMEIA / MENA / APAC / Oceania/Japan/Americas
· Understand the business requirements and conceptualize solutions to meet them effectively
· Assist in maintaining and developing existing and new customers through appropriate propositions, ethical sales methods, and relevant internal liaison and optimize quality of service, business growth and customer satisfaction.
· Communicate the business requirements to project/implementation team after completion of sale to ensure a smooth transition from presales to implementation stages, warranting a continuous degree of customer satisfaction.
· Identify the client business needs and business challenges, forecast requirements and work on proposal for customized business solutions.
· Work closely with the management and the Project managers / Transition managers
· Define and managing client visits and due diligence related to it
· Periodic and consistent follow-up with the business / clients
· Identify hidden risks and suggest mitigation plans
· Response management of business proposals involving corss-functional teams & SMEs
· Should have good people management skills with ability to lead, motivate, mentor and develop the team
· Provide periodic update to the Management the other stake holders
· Maintain an educational program to continually develop personal skills
· Identify best practices and suggest improvements in the defined project management processes.