Work closely with Platform teams in requirements gathering and software design· Interacting with global teams to promote consistency and maximize synergies across common software platforms · Designing and building strong testing infrastructure to minimize dependency on hardware availability·
Quality Specific Goals:
1. Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position
2. Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines
3. Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required
4. Ensure compliance/closure of Regulatory and Quality requirements before approving Design Outputs/Program Deliverables
5. Lead continuous improvement activities by driving the implementation of process and product quality improvement initiatives.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Electronics / Electrical Engineering or related computer field
0 - 5 years experience developing software for complex systems or computerized products
Software development cycle and automated testing experience
Experience in object oriented design methodology and various programming languages, including C/C++.