Extreme Networks is seeking people that celebrate and drive innovation. Long recognized by industry experts as a technically visionary company, Extreme Networks is preparing to make the next leap forward in networking technology – and you can help create the solutions that address the needs of businesses and governments worldwide.
Our employees are the key to the innovation that has made Extreme Networks a success. We provide an environment geared to reward creativity, innovation and teamwork. If you would like to unleash your creativity and your career - it’s time to join the Extreme Networks team and become an Extremist!
Location – Chennai, South India
Experience: - 12 – 18 yrs
Qualifications - Typically requires BE or equivalent (BSc, MSc. MCA, MTech, MBA Systems etc)
- Java 5, including Swing, EJB, JSP, and JBoss, including Hibernate
- SNMP v1, v2, and v3
- Strong network protocol background
- Familiar with relational databases, SQL, JDBC
- Multi-platform development experience, Windows, Linux (Red Hat), Solaris
- Familiar with virtualization software, VMware, Citrix Xen, Microsoft HyerV
- Background in user interface development, ease-of-use
- Should have more than 10 years in NMS/EMS/OSS domain
- Should be playing a role of Product Architect/Senior Architect in current organization for more than 1 year
- Should be a team player and to provide architect directions to the entire team
- Should be able to provide technical interface to other teams
- Conceptualize and propose solutions for highly scalable and robust systems
- Strong presentation, excellent communication, documentation, influencing and inter-personal skills
- Published papers, possess patents in domain or technology
- Prior experience in representing organization in any seminars/international technical events etc.