Pharma / Biotech / Healthcare / Medical
UG - Any Graduate - Any Specialization PG - Any PG Course - Any Specialization
Job Description (CRA’s and ACRA’s)
• To provide assistance, where directed by the Project Manager, in specific tasks relating to the preparation of the project (e.g. preparation of protocols; ICF, preparation of planning documents).
• To maintain awareness of local regulatory requirements, and to conduct studies in accordance with SOPs, guidelines and ICH Good Clinical Practice guidelines.
• To make regular contact with investigators or other site staff members during the course of studies, to ensure everything is proceeding to agreed protocols and time schedules, and the data is recorded accurately.
• To review all data produced from each study and resolve any data queries/protocol deviations identified.
• To maintain effective communication with other members of the clinical team and management.
Job Description (Clinical SAS Programmers)
• Developing and executing statistical programs designed to analyze clinical trial data on a per program basis.
• Providing technical support to SAS users and support experienced staff in planning program development and data structures for studies and/or projects.
• Ensuring the accuracy of all project/study level output, and responsible for the coding and execution of project/study level programs for analysis data sets, table, figures and data listings and assisting in the planning of study level program development and in determining the validation strategy for a study.
• Maintaining study documentation and files according to departmental policy and work in liaison with Data Management staff on database creation edit check specifications, data quality and query resolution.
Proficient with Base SAS, SAS/Macros, SAS/SQL, SAS/Graphs
Excellent verbal communication skills and leadership skills
Should have good problem solving skills
Should be fluent in English and local language
Any Graduate and Post Graduate from Life Sciences and Medical Streams