|Designation||Graduate Software Intern|
|Job Description||The PC Client Architecture Engineering team within the PC Client Group is looking for a versatile, passionate software intern to join a group of talented engineers who are enabling new solutions for emerging markets.|
In this position you will be working with senior engineers to develop cloud and media solutions using your excellent written and verbal communication skills. A successful candidate will also have strong initiative and teamwork skills. You will also be exposed to cloud domain, software development & integration issues with drivers and other software stacks, debugging and fixing issues. Specific assignments may vary based on your interest, previous experience and availability.
|Desired Profile||The required skills include:|
- Java, XML, HTML, SQL programming skills
- Windows or Linux operating systems and development tools
- Strong software development, optimization and debugging skills
- Understanding of operating system concepts & Object Oriented programming
- Fundamental Digital Signal Processing theories and practices
- Fundamental of web based service oriented architecture and programming
MS or Ph.D. student in Computer Science/Engineering or Electrical Engineering or related field.
To apply for this Position :- Click here