• The role holder is responsible for pro-active engagement of employees within the Organization through various structured initiatives. Employee Development, Employee Motivation & Employee retention would be the primary focus.
• Liaise with other functional/departmental employees so as to understand all necessary aspects and needs of HR development, and to ensure they are fully informed of HR objectives, purposes and achievements.
• Co-ordinate Training and development activities.
• Maintain the General Administrative matters on day to day basis in co-ordination with HR Manager.
• Maintain the Employee Relation matters like Employee discipline, grievance, counseling, motivation, culture and attitudinal change etc.
• Co-ordinate with other departments regarding the effective implementation of HR policies & procedure.
• Report the HR issues & development plans and achievements within agreed formats and timescales.
Skills & Experience Required:
• 0.6 to 2 Yrs in HR Operation.
• Good communication
• Proficiency in (Excel, MS office)
• Qualification (Graduation / Masters )
Interested applicants can send the updated resume to email@example.com or call Sagar / Sitara (080-40896033/32)
Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:HR / Administration, IR
Role Category:HR/ Administration/ Facilities
Keyskills:HR Executive / Generalist