Cloud, Computer Science, CRM, Data, Data Management, Database, Developer, Engineer, Engineering, Oracle, Software Engineer, Technical Support, Technology, Virtualization
Job Description About the role
As part of Business application support team, the candidate will be responsible for providing analytical, data management, and admin/configuration support to maintain Salesforce.
com, WFM, DRM/ILOG, Quoting tool instance of VMware and to identify areas for improvement and make recommendations to management.
Needs to Work closely with Business and IT to deliver best of class solutions.
The candidate must be open to work in different applications to provide support as business application team works on multiple application support.
Candidate should be open for different shifts as we provide global support.
- System administrator and application configuration for Salesforce.
com, ModelN, DRM/ILOG.
- Works with Business application support team to design and implement for upcoming changes and enhancing existing functionality.
- Manages data loads and data quality
- Creates reports and dashboardsMaintains user roles, security profiles, workflow rules, and other system configuration options.
- Documents processes and creates documents to communicate processes
- Maintains high levels of data integrity and manages flow of data and processes within Salesforce.
com and integrated applications
- Experience on other tools and technology like oracle, DRM, ILOG will be plus
- Applies and acquires business and product knowledge in the performance of assigned projects and other tasks as designated by the Business application support Manager
- Ready to learn new tools and technology to provide better support to the business.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Science, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Business or other relevant combination of training and experience
- 2+ years hands on experience with Salesforce.
com and others tools/technology.
- Good understanding of the standard/custom objects and functionality within Salesforce.
com, experience with CRM/PRM and functionality
- Ability to create and modify and maintain page layouts
- Ability to create and modify and maintain user roles, security profiles, work flow rules, and other configuration tasks
- Ability to create reports and dashboards
- Ability to understand business problem and suggesting best solutions
- Good analytical skill
- Experience on other tools and technology like oracle, DRM, ILOG , ModelN will be plus.
- Strong written, verbal, and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, excellent time management and organizational skills
- Experience with understanding integration applications a plus
- Team oriented