White-box testing (also known as clear box testing, glass box testing, transparent box testing, and structural testing) is a method of testing software that tests internal structures or workings of an application, as opposed to its functionality (i.e. black-box testing). In white-box testing an internal perspective of the system, as well as programming skills, are required and used to design test cases. The tester chooses inputs to exercise paths through the code and determine the appropriate outputs. This is analogous to testing nodes in a circuit, e.g. in-circuit testing (ICT).
Our Special Features
• Extensive emphasis on lab exercises that are all based on real world scenarios.
• Comprehensive and most up-to-date courseware.
• Very Less pricing (corporate discounts).
• Customized training.
• Quality & Dedicated Training.
• Free Interview Questions.
• Free Resume Making .
• Most Advanced Syllabus.
• Onsite training.
• Complete Syllabus with lots of Examples, real time assignments & practical.
• Computer Based Training for continuous learning.
• Experienced Trainers.
• Certification Exam syllabus is covered in our courses.
• Free access to Books & CD library is available for reference.
• Free customization of one functional module / technical module with every course.
• We arrange Sat/Sun batches for special requirements.
• We customize course duration, syllabus as per client requirement.
• Complete Course Materials with each course.
• Placement Assurance.
GOOD APPORTUNITY FOR SAP & Oracle Apps FRESHERS
Good Opportunity For all SAP& Oracle Apps Modules to get an exposure on one full cycle implementation project
Detailed Syllabus For One Full Cycle Implementation
• Kick off, AS-IS & TO-Be process study
• Master data Mapping
• Key user training
• Proto type / Design
• Cut over / Go live planning
• Post Golive support
All Trained SAP & Oracle Apps Candidates are eligible for this project implementation.
A software testing technique whereby explicit knowledge of the internal workings of the item being tested are used to select the test data. Unlike black box testing, white box testing uses specific knowledge of programming code to examine outputs. The test is accurate only if the tester knows what the program is supposed to do. He or she can then see if the program diverges from its intended goal. White box testing does not account for errors caused by omission, and all visible code must also be readable.